View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 12:54 PM

"I'm not interested in study's done by home gardeners, again that's not what I consider to be creditable (interesting but simply not creditable). However I am interested in University study's, and that's what I focus my searches on, as well as have been looking for these past few years. And I simply haven't found thousands of study's related to plant growth and artificial lighting as you suggest exist. I haven't herd the name so I just did a quick search for John Lydon and all that came up was some forums and nothing useful in the top ten anyway (and again not my standard of creditable)."

I don't even think you're looking. Look what took me less than twenty seconds of ARS searching:

http://www.ars.usda.gov/pandp/people...?personid=3481

Don't rely upon Google for information as it's been totally re-geared towards advertising, not information and facts. Use official government and university searches from now on and you'll likely not encounter this issue any longer.

Also, if one relies upon purely university and gov't studies to make a determination of credibility of information, and you don't perform those exact same experiments yourself to judge their validity and publish your own results, one isn't in a position to judge what is or is not credible, at all.

In my research shed, everything is tightly controlled. 1/8 acre building costs well over 10 million to build with environmental controls, lighting controls, independent raw nutrient dosage and measuring, HEPA filtration, and much, much more equipment.

We rent our facility out to scientists and companies looking to perform experiments, that's how well-controlled we can keep it, up to one tenth of a degree celscius for temperature controls, and +/-10 PPM for nutritional control on any raw nutrient. We can even control individual air flow per channel, per tier, per stacked system, adjust voltages to lights, driving current to lights, etc.