View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:44 PM

I see the point you're making. I can agree with part of it. My facility isn't to impress you, and I apologize for unconsciously impressing that upon you, it's to show you that I'm simply not joking around, I'm a serious person and I take every thing I do very seriously. I do whatever I can to maintain any required controls, while monitoring the allowed variables.

As to credibility, well, I'm just going to have to build it up. As you said, I'm a stranger posting on a forum. In time, I hope that you'll lend me some credibility. In fact, I'm going to redo my personal setup. Pull that 120w and 90w down, and run four 50w panels - two are tri-band of my specification, two are quad-band plus 4500K of my specification, which will be told at the true start of the experiment. I'll set them up so they each get a side, and I'll separate them with light curtains so they get no effective spill-over. Everything else should essentially remain the same, as they are in the same 'room,' breathing the same air, receiving the same nutrients out of the same reservoir, they will have the same light exposure time, and they should remain in very similar ambient temperature and relative humidity. The only real difference will be the lighting used, and possibly germination time of the seeds.

Sound good to you? Anything you'd add?

Last edited by hydrophotobio; 03-16-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Needed to add more detail