View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:58 AM

Cool, Andy is pretty good about getting back to you, though he dosen't usually work on weekends, and if you e-mail late Friday or Saturday, it sometimes takes a while for them to get through all the e-mails left on the weekend. I have Neil's direct work e-mail, but don't want to give it out without permission.

Anyway, I have thought about using the FloraMato Dry also. I'd be interested in knowing how much it cuts down your food bill, and how well it works when you try it. I to am trying to cut operational costs, and looking at other alternatives. If memory serves me correctly I was trying to figure out the same thing, I just couldn't figure out how many tsp were in 1.5 pounds, thus how many gallons it will make. The retailer I was talking to couldn't help me with that either. To be honest I never thought about e-mailing GH the question, I guess just because they are not the retailer.

I am very happy with General Hydroponics products, but I think the liquid cost so much because it is a liquid, adding to shipping. Not just to the consumer, but the retailer needs to pay shipping to them also, they just tack that onto the retail price. You just wind up paying to ship the water all over the place.

P.S. If I remember correctly B1 is used to promote healthy roots, especially in transplants. You can always e-mail GH about that also.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 03-24-2010 at 05:13 AM.