View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 10:38 PM

Hello Stan,
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you must like tomato's. I'm also courteous about a few things.

1. That's a good size air pump in the pictures. Do you have a air line for each individual bucket? Or are you just aerating the main reservoir?

2. I assume the tomato's in the square vinyl fence post tube are the aeroponic grown plants. Those roots must be packed tight for such a large root mass to be in there. Are they compacted?

3. Is it a low pressure aeroponic system, or a high pressure aeroponic system?

4. You may mot really be able to answer this, especially since the the dutch bucket plants had a 6 week start. But do you know which ones drank up the most water?

5. Were you using the same size reservoir (total water volume) for both systems? And growing the same type, and amount of plants in both systems?

6. You said the aeroponically grown plants grew much quicker, and larger fruit. Were there any other possible variables that could have contributed to this? Like maybe the aeroponic plants were able to get more sunlight, pH swings, water temps, water volume, nutrient change schedules etc. etc..