View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:22 PM

Well, I was describing two different ways of doing it and one of them did consist of a tube that went directly through the main tube, so I might have confused you. That's the one I later described as being the method that would be more difficult. I hadn't tried either method yet but will probably just go with the one that glues to the outside because it's much simpler and easier to duplicate time and time again.
Quote:
what I actually meant was just the natural "bend" that would be in a 45 degree type fitting (i.e. the 45 degree angle itself).
Well the problem is the baskets wont be able to go around that corner and make it inside the main tube. The baskets need to be inside the main tube (half way anyway) so the roots and growing medium can get the full effect of the sprayed nutrients.

The program I used to create the images is a free 3D sketching program by Google called Google SketchUp, The PRO version is a paid version, but the bottom one is the free version and the one I use. Just in case you are interested in it.