View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd
Default radishes carrot answer

[QUOTE= i usuallu only do two seeds at a time unless its a radish or root plant. takes me years it seems to use a whole packet of seeds.

QUOTE]

Usually with soe light minipulation and the right feeding you can get most plants in doors to go for more than a yera in afruit cycle i have gone two years before. most plants product tell they see frost. since my grow room wont ever freeze they dont know anythnig but the fact its middle of summer and the conditions are perfect. so when i say i only use two seeds its becuase i only plant two of each plant usually. but if its a radishh or carrot type of plant since they grow out on 25 days to harvest i go through many more packets of these seeds.

but i'm after ever bearing tomoatoes right now and have 13 plants going looking for the best ones to work with. as well as i just ordering some strawberrys that i have plans for grwoing up my lights and creating a masive ever bearing strawberry.

for instances if you had a tomotoe out side and it was at the end of the season you could bring it dooors and cut off the top 1/3rd give it two weeks of 24 hour light and be back in business. plants will only do this two or three times. so you can see if ther not stressed they have no reason to die.