View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 03:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd
Default water

I was thinking more along the lines of your city water plumbed into a black barrel to create evaporation. Collect the evaporated water as it condenses and its pure distilled clean water with no filters and the mineral build up in the tank can be used around the yard or just drained to waist every once and a while. i was just looking at the aspect of your sun shine is free and filters are not. plus its always pure minerals cant turn to gas. The rate of water you could create could be substantial. I see a black barrel at ground level with a large black sewer pipe running up and down the peak of your green house. the pipe heats the water you have plumbed with a float level and the water gas floats to the roof peak pipe. the pipe going straight up from the barrel is a pea trap that rises above the pipe on the peak. this stops any water from draining back. the moisture level will be so great even on super hot days you will have a steady flow of water draining out the other end of this roof top pipe back down into a barrel in the ground to keep it clean and let the earth suck the heat off it. Then with a float switch and pump it can be added as needed to top off your tanks. Then will elevate you to god like status. or if you make some wine will call you Jesus.