Thread: Hydro-Almanac
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:07 PM

Naviaras
I am working on that exact type of site, including free build your own design plans, plant information, articles etc.. The link is in my signature at the bottom of my posts.

www.HomeHydroSystems.com (Home Hydroponic Systems)

You can contact me from the e-mail address on the contact-up page. I have not created a standard form for submitting information yet. Unfortunately the site is on hold until I can replace a crashed computer. I have tones more information that I have been collecting to add, but don't want to add a lot more pages that I will just need to fix later. I need to fix a problem with internet explorer compatibility before I add too much more (it works fine in Firefox). I have the fix already, however I need to redo all the pages to do it. That's why I need a computer that I wont be interrupted to work on. But I am considering adding a few build your own system design plans that I have already written up in the near future, even though I will need to redo the pages later anyway.

P.S. If you have any information to add, or have something particular that you would like to see, or even suggestions about the site, feel free to contact me about it.