View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloman1976 View Post
You won't look back my friend. You'll be SO happy you didn't go organic lol. Organics are great for soil, so are beneficials and fungi and so on but hydro needs to be CLEAN. You'll enjoy not having to clean up as much as well as more margin of error if you do let light in your res or let leaves sit in there etc. Just try to keep the res light proof and free of anything organic that can break down...usually leaves and things that fall. Good luck!
Hi again.

Im definitely going down the sterile road after a bit more read up but someone said that you can use good 100% bleach? Not the lemon or blue stuff just pure bleach ( o.5 ml/g ) every 2-3 days ?

Iv done abit of reading on it and people have been telling me bleach is chlorine and say plants actually uptake chlorine?....... Is this true.?

The thing is i go on other hydro forums but the answers to some of my questions can quickly get drowned by just general forum chit chat and jokes.lol.

This is why i came to a smaller more professional site with alittle more maturity ( i think lol )........ Im just on the fence about the bleach as to whether its true or my fellow forum buddies are just messing with me.lol.....im thinking its good to go with bleach ??.