View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinamon View Post
i just realized that if i dont zip up the tent then it doesnt get that warm and i dont need to use the fan at all cuz there is enough air circulation in this room.
running the lines through my windows would mean i would have to cut holes in the screens and i would get shot for that. the only way i would be about to do an outdoor system is if i put the reservoir outside. i think i know how i can do it... i can put the reservoir under my deck! i just need to find the plans to build a nice system (possibly NFT?)
Let me know If you want help designing a outdoor system. I would just need to know some particulars, but I can come up with some ideas for you. I am in the process of building a second website and "Free Design Plans" for hydroponic gardens is one of the sections that is on the website. Although there is none listed there yet I have many plans in the works and even a few others are going to send me. So that is right up my ally. You can see the link to my new Home Hydroponic Systems in the signature of my posts if you want to have a look at the new site. It's a new site (only live about a week), so I am still working on it and adding content to it daily.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 09-10-2009 at 06:36 PM.