View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM

fintuckyfarms
Ya, I had hoped to have the systems running by now, but it's always something it seems. I had a couple of small (but paying) carpet cleaning jobs, I was sick for about 4 days. Then my mom was hosting a party last Tuesday, so I spent the week before that cleaning her carpets too, as well and helping her clean the rest of the house. I also still need money, so I spent some time running around getting the right bolts to put my engine hoist back together so I could sell it (got $200 for it yesterday).

I think since my last update I only had about 4 days to work on the greenhouse total, and since my moms party I worked on it yesterday and today. All the PVC is cut and dry fitted together. I spent yesterday and today doing some of the gluing it together. Depending on how many hours I have to work on it each day, I figure I still have about 4 to 8 days of work before I can start running water through the systems. I hope to have the systems running by next weekend because I promised to help a friend paint their neighbors house that weekend. He will be paying me to help, and I can really use the money for the greenhouse. I have a few more pictures, but don't plan to post another update until I have water flowing through the systems. Just don't think there's much more to show until then.

P.S.
I'm looking forward to seeing your website. I'd make up some business cards, and put the web address on them so you can pass them out to everybody you mention it to. That way they can check it out at their own leisure when they have the time. Just make sure you always have some with you at all times to hand out (you never know when the subject might come up). Post the link when you have the site up and running. You can also add the link to the signature of your posts by modifying the signature in your profile. Then it will show at the bottom of all your posts like my site does in my posts.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 03-03-2012 at 12:37 AM.