View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:21 PM

Default Changing Mission of Theoretical Hydroponics Group

I was reminded today the degree to which my time is being stretched thin between the business, my soon-to-be-newborn baby, and other obligations to family and whatnot. Thus, while I am excited about the idea of having a decentralized research community and definitely want to do it in the future, it doesn't appear to be the best time to start one. Perhaps the biggest problem is going to be the timing: the growing season has already begun for many of us - making it harder to make new systems and dedicate resources and time to changing plans. I didn't do a lot of preparations for doing the Growstone trials, and I would quite literally be miles behind to start a new experiment and coordinate with others via this forum. So, I apologize for proposing the community experiment before deciding it isn't feasible at this point in time. I hope we can do something of the sort during an upcoming season - whether it is an indoor experiment this winter, or outdoor experiment next summer.

I am going to begin posting different topics within the Theoretical Hydroponics Group to stimulate in-depth debate on particular topics. Feel free to join if you're interested!