Thread: front Page!
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:43 AM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

So my first hydro club meeting is going to be on the 12th of next month. They asked how many people are going to attend so I guessed around 20. We may have to get more chairs because Nichole at my favorite hydro store says that several people have indicated that they will be attending. I have 14 likes on my facebook page and the manager of the Pasco Farmers Market called asking my advise about growing tomatoes and about setting up a demo system next spring.
People keep asking me if I am selling the systems I made for fair. Maybe I am missing the boat, but I just tell them I can give them the instructions for making them. I don't really have the time or resources to build systems for other people. I am willing to help them get set up but to buy the stuff, build it and hope it sells is just too risky for me right now. I would rather get my greenhouse going and sell the vegies at the farmers market and to friends/family.