View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Thats Michael Straumietis in the video GpsFrontier, one of the co-founders of advanced nutrients.
I have noticed that it looks like the same person that is one of the founders of Advanced Nutrients. Even if it is him and not just a look alike, it still doesn't mean that the two sites are related. Nor is there any facts in either video that would lead me to want to buy the product that is being promoted. As of yet I have not received a reply to my e-mail to Advanced Nutrients for any type of confirmation.
Quote:
why is the guy from advance flogging this other product?
Even if it is the real person in the video I can think of a few reasons for the promotion of another company's product. Including the most likely one, creating controversy. That is commonly used to gain free publicity for their own company. That type of publicity is not bad publicity like most people might think. Almost any publicity is good publicity, as long as it is not showing bad business practices, like fraud. Even the Toyota recall that's all over the news will turn out to be good publicity for Toyota in the long run.
Quote:
have you guys tried house and garden? is it better than advance or what?
I haven't tried products from either company yet.