View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 05:29 AM

My last post was actually meant to think about a bit and apply to yourself "also". It was a way of proposing a concession. This is not a one-way thing, as it would be too easy to blame it all on me. You're much to involved in this debate, to be completely innocent or "the victim" and not an actor yourself - aren't you? And don't you ask yourself why you can't let go? I do! Remember the traumata thing? Maybe you are afraid of me as a symbol figure of someone who "forces you" into some ideas or worse some bad indoctrination you have got in the past? You seem to have a strong aversion against religion, you are full of all kinds of contrariness - all these are clear indications for serious traumata!

Don't you actually wonder if I haven't pulled your leg all along, and that I read you like a book, - but you don't even remotely know what I am thinking or actually am saying. I may be in full control of myself, completely detached - feeding your mind with all kinds of brain-lures and mental challenges and actually just making a case study - watching you play my vicious game?

Yeah, you will pick that up too, quote it for sure and say that I am a truly evil person... I know, - but look at it again, it was a question! Never mind you'll quote that for sure and hold that against me no matter what, right - because you would pick up and split every blade of grass I drop, isn't that so?

Last edited by Luches; 04-24-2010 at 05:32 AM.