View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
If you really care for the forum, why don't you prevent your Ego from beating users like me verbally up until they get bored or tired, or sick of your thousand quotes and mostly wrong assumptions?
Users like you that have no respect for others , DESERVE NO RESPECT. You don't seem bored at all, you seem to have fun at it. What else is there to do when you have driven off all the users.
Quote:
wrong assumptions?
Who made you controller and dictator of all the RIGHT ASSUMPTIONS. You simply dismiss anyone else's experiences that you don't like as non creditable.
Quote:
You don't believe you make a good impression here, do you really are that naive?
Just like you, absolutely.
Quote:
You jump on every post that shows up and reply to anything as if you were a certified and sworn expert.
That is complete and utter bull, I HAVE NEVER SAID AND OR CLAIMED THAT I WAS AN EXPERT. In fact, I have stated countless time that I was not an expert, when have you ever done that once?
Quote:
but you aren't half as smart and knowledgeable as recommended for the forum smart-ass job. The wish to help is noble, but certainly not good enough if you actually don't know much.
I don't really care what you think. I am not the one complaining that everyone doesn't believe me. If you had a better personality. Perhaps you wouldn't have the problem of people not caring what you have to say. Then you wouldn't need to cry and blame such things on other people . I know plenty, you just don't know how to respect that without DEMANDING everyone simply just believe you.
Quote:
The wish to help is noble, but certainly not good enough if you actually don't know much.
So I guess that is the equivalent of saying my experiences are null and void, and the only ones that matter are yours. If that is not IGNORANCE then what would qualify.
Quote:
I have a few PMs in my mailbox that say "bluntly" how bored an pi**ed people are with you replying to ANYTHING and quoting every of their words without having actual answers, but just making conversation and "learning by actually asking" stuff.
I have many PMs about you your attitude. But regardless, I can show 3 or 4 threads that other people other than me have complained to you publicly. I can also how many more threads, and posts, that you are simply rude to people so they simply gave up. There is not one Public thread that says anything of that nature about me. I have been involved with every thread that I have posted in and if I got the same reactions that you have I would have respected there opinion of me. Have them PM me with there complaints, otherwise it is just hearsay, as you always complain about.
Quote:
Why and where have the thousand plus members escaped,
I never said thousand's, you are just making up stuff again. There are only two active members at this point, (you, and me) nobody else wants to post anything because they are afraid of what might happen. They simply just go somewhere else. I have seen Many people come and go in this forum, and some is natural, but all of them going is not. You are the only one that thinks that they are the all and end all to everything hydroponic.
Quote:
I remember so well when I tried to explain you the cooling system I build ages ago and already then you wouldn't grab a thing, just because you can't accept anything unless you have bended an formed it your way a few times.
Yes that was my first experience with you. I wanted to understand but you just made it so difficult to even care. Despite the fact that I was biting my tug and apologizing left and right for being stupid, you would have none of it. Making accusations that were not true, and not believing that I had good intentions. Now that I have many more interactions with you, I understand that that is just your Undesirable personality that I and nobody else cares for, and you call funny.
Quote:
I believe you are damn lucky to be able to blame your later failures and a "desert forum" on me - but let's make a deal: I'll go my way and you will be completely safe from my interventions. You try to catch some folks with your quoting mania and usual high profile forum smart-assing. After a while you may realize by yourself that this forum is not doing bad because of me or anybody else, but perhaps quite a bunch actually goes on your own account...

Deal?
I mean you don't risk anything except recognizing a painful truth eventually. And if the forum would boom an flourish after a short time when I am away, - I'd have to admit that I really screwed up this-one
You have left the forum before. The first time was for about a month, the second was less than that, both times it was because you were in a huff. So what. The simple fact is you are welcome as long as you can be nice to people. You simply cant do that for more than a couple of weeks at a time. You are welcome to leave the forum but that wont change your personality if you do or not.
Quote:
Btw: I already asked the admin to delete me completely because I do not identify at all with this place and attitude "of yours".... I have tried, but I really have to give up on this-one.
Yes wasn't that almost two weeks ago, you were replying less than 24 hours after I understood that. But noting I didn't expect.