View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 03:13 AM

Yes they do. If you order the corriander (culantro) you only need 1 normal sized packet It says a minimum of 1000 seeds. I am guessing the mammoth basil and oregano was about the same count.

I also got a few heirloom tomatos to let me collect seeds every crop cycle should somethin happen to prevent me from cloning a plant.

I can't help but brag about them right now (I haven't germinated their seeds yet). But all of the seeds are for 2011 or newer seeds for 2012.

Their service was outstanding. It was the best service I have seen from a company in a long time. Most companies these days are not open on sunday much less willing to check an email. They replied to an email on sunday within 2 hours (I think it was less) on a sunday night. I wasn't hoping for a reply till even the next day.

Sorry if I repeated info from my original post, but I am VERY impressed with this company and I am very easy to aggrivate when dealing with sellers lol... So for them to impress me as much as they did is a HUGE deal to me.