View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 12:19 AM

Well since the last post i made a lot has happend. Remember Fresh when you looked at the area i live and commented about my storms....well one got me.

Blew over my little greenhouse, pulled the tomato plant's from there bucket's.

Man do i love Sure To Grow. Cause they came out so easily, i was able to crawl in my flipped over house. Unhooked all my plant's, had them laying in the front yard like they were on display. Only way i could take pic's tho was with my daughter's XL DSI so until i can figure out how to pull pic's off of it you just have to use your imagination.

My son and i rebuilt the greenhouse, rehung and put the plant's back in there bucket's and everything is good. Have several little mater's popping up everywhere.

It take's me awhile but have been using strictly RO water. I do believe at one time i was starting to burn the leaves with to much nutes. I've been keeping them no more then 1000ppm and start every morning at around 5.5PH.

Just wanted to say thanks Freshwater and GPS. For all the great tip's, and answering my ?'s when you could. Soon as i get my camera back from the wife(left it in my Excursion) i'll get some pic's up asap.

I couldn't be any happier, short of wishing now i would have boughten a bigger more commercial type of greenhouse and went for it.