View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd

my artichoke look about the same as well, but i was suprised the canteloupe flowers are so small. twice that of the tomatoes. interesting that the colors of these plants are almost all the same yellow.

I'll break out the camera and get some photos of the room the vine plants are finally starting to cover the light structures the way i wnated them to. i have morning glorys with big buds ready to open any time and lots of little ones develpoing.

You can really tell its fruiting time now the dehumidifier is running a lot more with so much hydro up take from the masses of vegged leaves evaporating from the leaf that is.

I got more than 6 inches of growth in 12 hours yeterday on my cantelope. i'm growing it up to the top of my light boxes then i'm going to grow it around the structure with fruit hanging down in net bags. same with my cukes and peppers.

snow peas are deliciuos got a couple yesterday to try. flowers all over it, just a amazingly beautiful flowering plant.

so these hardware store straw berrys i dumped in friday night already have strong leaf develpoment and the rasberry has a 1inch of stem growth with leaves. the grape has develpoed buds on it already off the stem so its awaking. they must have been in warm storage for a while now with no food to take off that fast.

I'm off to the boat show but tonight i'll take still pictures and post them.