View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd

My system runs non stop for months at atime with out even a reboot. I have one of the very first systems they sold and the new systems are even better i'm told by guys running them. DJ is the guy and hes never been anything but help ful. infact one time years ago i couldnt get my system up and running and he was with me every night when i got home from work helping figure out that i cant follow directions.

Its not for everyone and everyone doesnt need a system like this. timers work just fine and unless you are looking to grow the same product over and over and compare grows at the same periods of time to the last one to see if you can tweak a better product its probably not for you. I bought it becuase i just love to make it more difficult. I did go in my green room this weekend and grabbed afew bell peppers for a omlette but beisdes that she runs like clock work. You may find he has to many orders going right now as every medical pot smoker thinks he can change the genetics of the plant with fancy green house controls and have the best"killer bud ever grown".
He tells me that phones are for companys that sell over the phone and email is for internet companys and bitching about service by email or voice mail seems to me to be the same no matter how you delete them.
My guess is untill you buy a system your not going to have a growtronix account number and your just way at the bottom of the list for his priority list. Hes just one guy maybe two some times and he builds everything.
I will say i could live with out it untill i got it and now i'm getting ready to add it to my new green house my aquaponics and my chicken coupe as well. If i remember he started out selling it to make the perfect beer and owns beertronixs or something like that two. i was going to hook it up to my whiskey still from start to finish but i needed to have the co2 sensor re calibrated to really work well during fermentaion so i just decided to skip it and have a shot of the snake bite and continue on old school.

Good luck shopping