View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 09:10 AM

Name:  Picture 136.jpg
Views: 1351
Size:  78.5 KB

That Picture Is How I Mix nutrient Big Bag Is 4-18-38 5lbs. $12.50 &
Calcium Nitrate Was $4.00 & Magnesium (Epsom Salt) $2.00. Scale Was $14.00

About Me
I Have Fixed Imcome & Disabled & I Didn’t Finish Highschool, I Have Vertigo & Basically Blind In One Eye; I Live In A Apartment Where I Have No Place To Garden Otherwise Id Do It Outdoor’s….

I Appreciate Everything Your Not Wasting Your Time With Me ..I Understand This Not Go Be Easy Heck Nothings Easy;; I Am Not Offended Not At All;; Because That’s What I Want Is The Honest Truth..

1. When I Said I Had Some Ph up & Ph Down (Well It Wont Last) Because Bottles Are size of Pill Bottles Lol ..That’s Why I I Said I Just Buy General Hyponic’s PH Kits & Ph up & Ph Down To Last Me Good While Vs That Stuff I Have You Said That’s Not Made For Hydroponics (Will Buy New PH Kit Made For Hydroponic’s)

2. Ok I Will Scrap Buying A PH & TDS Test Pen (Wont Buy One)

3. Well Far As Water Goes Water Service Is As Follows $7.00 Per Five Gallons
So If I Buy 3 For The Month That Be $21.00 They Do Have (First Time) Bottle
Deposit But You Get That Back When You Quit Them

4.Far As The 4-18-38 Fertilzer I Have Well That’s For Commerial Growers And Made So You Have To Add Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate; See I Been Using A Digital Scale To Measure That Out In Grams So That’s How I Was Using The MasterBlend

Compared To Where Flora Series You Don’t Need to Add Any Thing .. all You Do Is Measure And Add To Your Water

So I Fiugred Flora Series Be Better For Me After All Your Not Going To Use The Entire Bottle In One Month On One Or Two Plants (That Was My Thinking) Lol