Thread: NFT Lettuce
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd
Default its just gardening

imagine a hydro game show. its on a desert island.

you can have any equipment you want as a group just agree on one type of growing system per group. LOL

all the groups get every food seed they want but one group gets some weed seeds too. I wonder what group won't kill each other and win the game show.

If any group on the planet should get along you would think it would be the gardeners and there cats. My cats name is hydro nip and he admits he has a problem. We start the moring with world peace on the agenda i have my coffe he has some fresh erb from the garden. he bounces off the walls like a hacky sack champion for a 1/2 hour then crashes on his favorite chair in front of the window.

he hasnt killed a mouse or bird since he started using, and now that he is getting some cardio in every day i think he may be getting in better shape.

you've seen cats run to a can opener noise before, this guy can here scissors cutting from the other side of the house.

why cant we all just get along and agree its the dirt people that are the real problem.

can some one tell me how the right way to start a potato from a potato? i just took one with some buds on it cut it in half tossed it under drippers hose. its looking fine but at work today the dirt people said i have no idea what i'm doing. that i'm killing myself with all those chemicals i put in the water and that if just used miricle grow i could probably make it through winter with out a big cancer growing in side me. dirt people are so dum, if hear they have had bumper crop again and just watered with water one more time i may feed them to my venus flytrap.

Last edited by watercatwn6535nd; 01-27-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: cant spell to save my life and never proof read tell it posts.