View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 PM

Not confused at all
Quote:
I wasn't talking about your broccoli or your setup or whatever - at No time an I didn't care earlier and do not at this time. Why? Because this is supposed to be about CORN and in some way (well I hope so)
You need to re read the post then. I was using the set up as an explanation as a comparison to what I meant between the drip system using less nutrients to run compared to a flood and drain system. It doesn't matter what is in the buckets, it could just as easily be corn as the other poster was wanting to use 5 gal buckets for.

Quote:
Yes, I have the facts but just because I have them for this very thing - if I wouldn't I would rather be lost in my part of the venture. Those growing containers only hold one gallon of nutrient each, after the media is filled in. This is a fact I could even prove with a real time video in case it would be required!
No need because, well as you said "I didn't care earlier and do not at this time." I am sorry, I wasn't aware that your system in this post is the only one that we were allowed to talk about for growing corn. I thought it was about the best setups for growing corn as well. I guess you have already determined the best setup and that is it. So I guess there is no need for input from anyone else.

Quote:
And for most things I was talking about, there was- and is -no point in asking questions either. Because as a matter of facts, I am supposed to know those things as a presenter.
Yes but do you. It is just here say from this end. You require proof from everyone else why are you exempt? I wouldn't make an issue of it except you do with almost every post.

Quote:
has strictly nothing to do with politeness, behavior or social competence. And certainly not with American lifestyle or whatever political correctness may be applied in your country in such case (btw. is this the WORLD WIDE WEB or is this America? If it's America, I am outa here for good!).
Yes it is the world wide web that is very true, but you should ask yourself if that gives you a right to be rude to others. I guess I should not care how things come across to others either after all they probably don't live around here anyway. Just remember you usually get back what you dish out.

Quote:
if at some moment in time there are questions to ask or even permissions to get, I will behave like a good kid - simply trust me on this.
I guess I will have to because I haven't seen it yet. I don't care where you have traveled or how long you have been there. No reason to care.