View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:38 AM

Firstly for the record: A E/F system doesn't necessary need much (or much more) nutrients as some drip systems or others. It may be of a personal interest to you and in your situation - BUT IT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT with general value nor general interest. Because if the amount of nutrient in use is a matter, you can always design it in ways it doesn't use much. My design is literary random in matters of the amount of nutrient that is necessary. That is more than proof enough that it is possible to design others which use that little or even less. I am definitely done with this part - case closed!

OFF the record: I guess I give up on you here. As long as you are bending everything to your situation and the way you want to see things, I can't possibly get through to you - ever.

I've been telling you a lot about making nutrients earlier - and I could have get you through it until you were able to do it by yourself. If only you have wanted, - but you came up with your situation instead. It's your choice - and I am just citing an example of my intention to only provide help and support.

After that, I have been showing you a working heating system (you were actually looking for), but you didn't want to accept the fact that it is working as I explained. Until, until - I went over an over it again. It took me some work, time and patience indeed, but you finally accepted that it works.

Here in this thread again, I have provided and shared some input and information that isn't random and was in your own interest in the first place. I have calculated a formula that is based on plant residue analyses (yet not confirmed correct and working, - but probably a good approach). I've designed and put together a setup inspired on what I saw around by googling. This looks like it meets the requirements for growing corn. It uses low tech, a very small pump (with 5-6 watt consumption only) And most importantly, this very setup isn't using much nutrients to flood the growing beds. It should actually perfectly fit into your concept - but you seem to not consider or appreciate any of it.

Firstly you told us that you are interested in this topic but couldn't provide much, as you had no experience with Corn. But this was only valid until you found a way to put yourself back in the game with comparisons of your own setups. But that wasn't exactly necessary because this concerns your setup only and has no real general value so far. And that is were the confusion and the trouble started in the first place. I didn't see any sense in following and focussing on that part for a good reason. All attempts to make you understand- and get back to the part of the deal with general (not my own) interest, were truly futile. Because you can't ever let go of your thing. I also didn't come up with any personal matters or backgrounds in the first place, that was you - so don't tell me who cares about what, eventually - when I share mine as well.

And at the end you try to make me look like the bad boy here, because I loose my patience with the fact that you are never satisfied with what is brought in from my side. Instead you systematically put up resistance and eventually look for any bit that could serve as an argument. Thank you so much for that! It's the most nice appreciation you could ever provide! You blame an bite the hand that feeds you, - the first time you have overdone it with dinner!

Last edited by Luches; 11-06-2009 at 12:46 AM.