View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 02:42 PM
crad crad is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 68

to convert from 3/4 to flexible tube you can buy a threaded hub and use a thread to barb connector. then go to menards or somewhere like that and go to their lawn watering area and get the materials for you drip system and install according to there directions.
Reply With Quote