View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd

What a great grow season it has been, not so huge in the volume but it was a nice summer and fall is being pretty mild so far. This weekend had no rain and no wind so we took advantage and welded up the center trusses in the drive way and with some extra help were able to get them right up in place in just a few minutes. Now i just need to start tying all the trusses to each other and decide what to put over the pipes at any sharper edges that are there (duct tape)?

since I'm not a engineer and climbing up the ladder today and seeing how strong my truss design is i'm pretty excited. Its nothing fancy but its all just my head and some help from my google drawing software.

I've already decided to tear down the garage next to the green house and to extend it all the way to the property line on the other side. Gives more room for my fish tanks and also it makes it easier to hook up the aquaponics. plus it lets the heat from the tanks warm the green house and the heat generated in the green house will save some energy to.

My goa right now is to just get the roof plastic on it so i can continue to work as it starts to rain more and more here.

Here is a video update i just shot an hour or so ago. Green House Construction on Yahoo! Video