View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:17 PM

Interesting,
So the small plants in the NFT were clones from a female mother plant, that you induced budding ASAP? How big was/is the mother plant, and how many clones are you able to get from it? Also how do you know it's a female plant before it shows signs of budding? I know you can feed it hormones to improve its chances, but I only know of one way to tell it's female, and that's when you see the tiny hairs from the buds. Have you grown larger plants? If so how does the yield from a bunch of tiny plants compare to one tall plant?

I know a cannabis can get up to 16 feet tall, although the largest one we grew was about 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide, and was just about bound in the 5 gallon bucket it was growing in. But most were about 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide. We timed the tops to create a wider bush with more branches. We also pruned the larger leaves from the plant to increase thc in the buds. But not all at once, we didn't want to shock the plant, something like 10% a week until all the leaves were gone. And we even timed the leaves from the buds when they got to be over an one to one and half inches long, that proved to produce some potent buds. Real sticky too, needed manicuring scissors to break it up, or you couldn't get it off your fingers.