View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Yup It Was Fungus on grow plugs, It Also Had Spread to stems Of all three Plants so what I did was just started over since I know what went wrong
it was my humidity it was too high.
If your humidity was to high, the fungus would have started on the leaves and foliage, not the root plugs or in the root zone. Humidity is moisture in the air (where the leaves are). Moisture is deliverer to the root zone by the hydroponic systems water delivery system. What type of root plugs are you using? Different growing media (and root plugs/starter cubes) drain better and provide more air/oxygen to the roots than others.

P.S.
Also, in most cases that a fungus is caused by humility, it's not really the humidity level, it's the lack of good air circulation that's allowing moisture to pool on the foliage (like a hot day when you can't stop sweating and your skin stays wet). That pooling moisture is what allows the fungal spores to germinate. Simply providing better air circulation almost always solves that problem (like standing in front of a blowing fan dries the sweat from your skin).