View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 09:49 AM

Thank you for your help. I ordered the vertigrow nutrients and will change them out once they come in.

I think i'll also slightly dilute my nutrients until the new nutrients come in. I do have darker green leaves and shorter plants, well at least on some of them. The plant that was basically dead a week or so ago is the one doing the best and gets larger each day.

Last night I changed the layout of my setup, I converted it to a table top instead of a lean-to style. I need to adjust the lights some more but I do see more coverage this way than the previous.

I also added a heater to my nutrients to keep them at 68 degrees and added a 12" air stone.

I've been having a hell of a time getting the water level right on my second tube. I had it at the perfect level last night and it seemed to be staying then I heard a gurgling sound and checked and it was empty. Tweaked it for an hour or so until it maintained it's level. I think the issue was I had the water turned off to my unused tube and the pressure was maybe erratic.

Last edited by brandonbelew; 02-16-2016 at 09:54 AM.