View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
Well, all what you say now seems to confirms that you actually have no interest in any real dialogue with others about the topic and the problematics related, nor care about a more general objectivation that would actually be in the interest of others.

In that case I have no interest in any more dialogue with you about the topic either.

My opinion and advise against growing said crops under these extreme conditions are as stated, and they can be confirmed by- or withstand any experts' second opinion.
Good for you! I am still not a member of the church of Luches. There are many people who feel that the USA never actually landed on the moon either, but unless you were on the moon when it happened (even if you were) how would you prove it. All there is Video (that can be faked) and samples brought back that may, or may not be real (depending on the EXPERT you talk to). You either believe the USA landed on the moon or don't believe they did. It cant really be proved either way, there have been many documentary's about it, but no actually 100% un-refutable proof that they did.

But it's so simple to plant a plant and see what happens for yourself, that there is no need to consult any "so called experts" to decide what would happen. The proof either way will be right in front of your eyes. All I suggest is that you try it for yourself and see what happens, rather than rely on what someone that does not live in that area may tell you. What have you lost, $2 for the plant and a few months watching what happens. If that is too much of an investment you should not even be considering growing anything at all.