View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:08 PM

Sorry i haven't posted in awhile. School being just about out we've been having to deal with my son on his last quarter in the 7th grade, and him missing a bunch of day's due to the chicken pox. Now that school is all but out i've got more time to mess with the forumn's and post pic's and such.

Atm i've been hand feeding my plants, surprisingly they're doing awesome!!! Getting flower's already and i'm really enjoying the Maxi serious stuff. Instead of it being a recirculating system i guess it's a run off. That's getting ready to change tho.

I know i've asked this before, but for the fricken likes of me i can't find out where everyone answered my ? so i'll just ask it again.

I got a new timer for my pump and i can't remember how often to really feed my mater plants??

Trust me the hand feeding like i've been doing prolly is truly not correct.....i feed as i remember....

Other then that i'm having a serious Aphid problem, but got some stuff that's supposed to fix that. Really wanted to do it the natural lady bug way, but they done got 2 of my plant's luckily i had 2 on back up just in case i messed things up. For now i'll just have to spray them.

Welp hope everyone's garden is doing good. Off to finish putting my pump and lines back together.