pH: 4.0
Appearance and Odor: Light blue odorless solution
Odor Threshold Range: Unknown
Vapor Pressure: Unknown
Water Solubility: Miscible
Boiling Point: 1010 c
Melting point: -10 c
Other Solubilities: Unknown
Ah, I see it now. That's the same pdf I was looking at, except I didn't read all the way down. Though I am not convinced the pH is the key to it working, but I figured I would give the vinegar idea a try anyway. I am cleaning the grow rocks from the tomato's that got the virus, so I took a few of the worst looking pellets and put them in a coffee cup with some distilled white vinegar. I am not exactly sure what the pH is of the vinegar because it tested at the lowest level of the range. Just for sh*** and giggles I thought I would up the acid level by doing another test, but this time adding some pH down to the mix. If the acid is what works that should do the trick. I will let them soak for a few days and post my findings.

One thing that I found strange about the FloraKleen is the boiling point. I don't know how that relates to it cleaning if at all, but it says that it boils at 1010 degrees Celsius. That's well over 4 times that of water at 212 degrees Celsius. Of coarse they don't say what is in the FloraKleen, so I don't know what would cause the boiling point to rise so high. But that might be a hint as to what is in it. There cant be too many things that would cause that, and it must be there for a reason. It also appears to be colorless, odorless (more or less) and a fluid, or at least dissolves in fluid. Anyone remember their chemistry classes from collage?