View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 10:15 AM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

Soooo, the animals knocked my camera off the couch and I thought I could test it out by shooting some more picts of the veggies. Still have more sprouting everyday. I have some carrots, celerly, sugar beans, peppers, tomatos, zuchinni, and 3 different kinds of lettuce. I replanted some lettuce and they are starting to pop up. So far, no dampening off with the new bunch.

Outside the bean and squash plants are exploding! This week the squash has doubled in size and new leaves. The bean plant has about 6 beans and several more flowers and I noticed today, new groups of flowers. The canalope are finally growing. I thought maybe I killed them with the high PH, but they seem to be bouncing back. I don't know if it was the "tea" I added this week, getting the correct PH or the cooler nute temps but something is working!

I did nute change last night to the floranova, man that stuff is thick! I can see it clinging to the roots; not changing the root color, just hanging on it. It was weird, but if they like it..... When I rechecked the PH this am it was spot on
Attached Images