View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 05:41 PM

Thumbs up New Indoor Gardening Shop In Planning (NH)

I am in the planning stages of opening an indoor gardening supply store in central/eastern New Hampshire and am wondering if there is a market locally. If you would be interested in this or if you would find it useful to have a hydroponics supply center in this area please reply with feedback!

I am a young passionate horticulturist who is currently working in greenhouse and nursery maintenance. I am looking to open a indoor gardening supply shop in new hampshire so i can create a large indoor growing community there. I am eventually looking to have a full culinary growing operation going in the back of the shop to supply local markets and restaurants with fresh veggies, herbs, and possible fruits. Grown indoors, 100% organically and sustainably, all year round!

Looking to carry the following:

-Lighting and Lighting Supplies ( cooling items/ballasts/reflectors/bulbs, etc.)
-Gardening soils and Mixtures/ Other Growing Mediums ( coco/clay pellets/rock wool, etc.)
-A variety of high quality nutrients including organics
-Hydroponic Kits/ Items
-Climate Control Products
-Gardening Tools and supplies
-WHAT YOU WANT! : ) please leave feedback on what you want in my store or what you haven't liked about shops you've gone to in the past. ( for positive assessment) all requests will be considered and greatly appreciated

Thanks all,

Your Fellow Horticulturalist