View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Anyway - I am afraid, but your thing is all home made!
Read my post again: I wasn't quoting you a single time, nor assuming anything you'd know or don't know (yet), didn't mention what you were doing or leaving out. I wasn't actually referring to anything you said or did, - while explaining a few things. Obviously always in the context of your situation - but nothing more and nothing less! In one particular case I was (implicitly) referring to the manufacturers instructions of your product - you aren't the manufacturer, or are you? Hence not pulling anything related to your person! Not even one single point was meant in any personal way!
Why yes, my system is homemade...and I presume that must be the reason I'm having a nutrient problem eh? Another means to try to call me out on something because you can't rebut the points I made I see. I've already gone over most of this and shown where you've done just what you claim you aren't doing here, but I will touch on one thing. You're right, I'm not the manufacturer (good catch! ). I know you were referring to the manufacturers instructions (referring to Technafloras "recipie for success" based on the context of the comment originally made). I also pointed out that you were (implicitly) misinterpreting them as well. The manufacturer in no way implies that if you put their mix into your nutrient reservoir it will magically buffer your entire solution to 6.08. They state that the mix of nutrients called out in the recipe mixed in a single gallon of neutral solution should have a pH of 6.08. They also instruct, however, that if by some chance it's not (if you don't mix it in a neutral solution, i.e. tap water, for example), measures should be taken to adjust the pH to the specified range of 5.8 - 6.2. Something which you also incorrectly assumed I did not do (do I need to quote your statement again to prove this??)

Quote:
I am confused
This is actually about the only thing I can agree with you on and all I will say to this is yes....yes indeed you are.

Quote:
Goodness, no racist card played here either, just teasing the nationalist part out of you.
Any teasing aside (which I personally seriously doubt you were doing), that is EXACTLY the card you played. You flat out accused me of not accepting you only because you are different than I am and that my friend is calling someone a racist.

Quote:
...americans like YOU really seem to have a HUGE ego...
ROFLMAO!!!. Hrmm...yeah, I can't even come up with a better way to respond to that aside from rolling on the ground laughing hysterically.

Quote:
More than ten years of forum activity is a long time and yes shit happens, but I have never ever encountered such kind of disrespect and gross behavior, as you and some of your fine compatriots have come along with.
The only common thread here my friend is YOU.

Quote:
No, let's be honest: if Germans get really mad at you, they're actually the worst.
Wow...nice. And with statements like that you wonder why a certain group of people might not like you?