View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:43 AM

What are you talking about now - you must be really confused?!

I wasn't talking about your broccoli or your setup or whatever - at No time an I didn't care earlier and do not at this time. Why? Because this is supposed to be about CORN and in some way (well I hope so) about the setup and the follow-up of what I have been showing all along. And eventually about what ever comes up (from anyone) about the very same topic of CORN FORMULA AND BEST GROWING SETUP - of course... And in case I would be interested in your broccoli setup or whatever may be of interest that you could tell, it goes without saying that I would ask!

Yes, I have the facts but just because I have them for this very thing - if I wouldn't I would rather be lost in my part of the venture. Those growing containers only hold one gallon of nutrient each, after the media is filled in. This is a fact I could even prove with a real time video in case it would be required! And for most things I was talking about, there was- and is -no point in asking questions either. Because as a matter of facts, I am supposed to know those things as a presenter. Hence not asking questions from my side and in this very context, has strictly nothing to do with politeness, behavior or social competence. And certainly not with American lifestyle or whatever political correctness may be applied in your country in such case (btw. is this the WORLD WIDE WEB or is this America? If it's America, I am outa here for good!). Otherwise, if at some moment in time there are questions to ask or even permissions to get, I will behave like a good kid - simply trust me on this. I have traveled around the world (have even been in USA, Middle- and South America) and I am no exotic hill billy - so better save your argument and nerve for some real emergency of the kind.

Cheers,
Luches

Last edited by Luches; 11-05-2009 at 08:49 AM.