View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to watercatwn6535nd
Default sunrise finally in the grow room

what country is my grow room in? sunrises at 5 51 pm sunsets 18 hours later? probably the moon.

If i were building a new system I would use that 2 liter bottle method on pvc plastic. spray paint it all black and drop net pots in the 2 litter bottels so i could keep the roots trimmed up so they dont clog the drain hole. then i would put it my garage with lights over it and if i was worried about the power bill grow lettuces and low food and light plants. lettuce will grow to 50f i think. then i would build it wheels and roll it out into the yard through the garage door in the summer time. one extension cord will run one fish tank pump and one pond pump with drippers on each plant. have the whole system at the bottom dump inot a 30 gallon tote from the home stores for $20. i thik i may just build this come spring.

cheap easy fast light weight a couple guys could carry a big system or you could make it in sections that hook together with hydro farm hose like in my videos for my room. wouldnt take much to do a dozen rows 20 foot long and would last for years.

elevated off the ground to stay away fom that nasty dirty earth and hang all your fruits in bags next to the plants or build some trellis set up.

no bending over!

I think i have attached a screen shot of my grow room climate?
Attached Images