View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:17 PM

Yeah I hear ya. I have definately learned a lot in the short time I've been doing this and would definately like to change some things. For example, I like my tub design with everything being enclosed in it, but I've come to learn that I would probably prefer setups that had the reservour seperate from the plant container. As my pepper plants are getting larget I'm finding it more of a hassle to do nute changes and solution tests in the systems. I would love to be able to try and design an entire room from scratch such that I had a central reservour location easily accessible for changes/tests. A single method to cool/chill the water in the reservours, and then the ability to move the solution to and from these reservours to the respective systems....what ever they might be. An unlimited money supply would probably make this task much easier...but alas I don't have that. I want to expand/improve my setup I have now, but I don't want to keep doing it peicemeal and end up with a bigger mess to fix than what I already have now.