View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:48 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

So my nute cooler is working like a charm! Dropped the nute temp from high 90's to low 80's. Going to put some more containers in the freezer so I dont have to buy ice, but I can't believe how well it works. All but one of the seedlings in the new DWC are looking good; one tomato plant is kind of swaying to one side like it has dampening. All the ones I put in the new tray are looking really good and several new ones have sprouted. I tossed some of the lettuce that was affected by the dampening, should probable toss them all and bleech the tray but I'm gonna wait a few more days. Hope everyone is having a great day! Back to work tomorrow for me, gotta make some more $$$ so I can spend it on my new hobby
Guess they are getting hit hard at work with fires. Please everybody be careful with fires and sparks; a lot of good people put their lifes on the line to try and protect you and your property. Please help them help you by making sure there is no fuel near you home or property and if you have to call 911, please, please try not to panic and know where you are at ( address or even a intersection is helpful).

Last edited by fintuckyfarms; 06-22-2011 at 05:52 PM.