View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:36 AM

If you really care for the forum, why don't you prevent your Ego from beating users like me verbally up until they get bored or tired, or sick of your thousand quotes and mostly wrong assumptions?

You don't believe you make a good impression here, do you really are that naive?

You jump on every post that shows up and reply to anything as if you were a certified and sworn expert. Asking a hundred questions, quoting the crap out of any post, but you aren't half as smart and knowledgeable as recommended for the forum smart-ass job. The wish to help is noble, but certainly not good enough if you actually don't know much.

I have a few PMs in my mailbox that say "bluntly" how bored an pi**ed people are with you replying to ANYTHING and quoting every of their words without having actual answers, but just making conversation and "learning by actually asking" stuff.

Why and where have the thousand plus members escaped, long before I even showed up here? When I came here it was a kinda DEAD forum and now it is not even half alive and when I'll leave it will most probably not become any better, unless you give people some air to breath except your "desert experience" that has to be poured over everything like house-ketchup.

I remember so well when I tried to explain you the cooling system I build ages ago and already then you wouldn't grab a thing, just because you can't accept anything unless you have bended an formed it your way a few times.

I believe you are damn lucky to be able to blame your later failures and a "desert forum" on me - but let's make a deal: I'll go my way and you will be completely safe from my interventions. You try to catch some folks with your quoting mania and usual high profile forum smart-assing. After a while you may realize by yourself that this forum is not doing bad because of me or anybody else, but perhaps quite a bunch actually goes on your own account...

Deal?
I mean you don't risk anything except recognizing a painful truth eventually. And if the forum would boom an flourish after a short time when I am away, - I'd have to admit that I really screwed up this-one

Btw: I already asked the admin to delete me completely because I do not identify at all with this place and attitude "of yours".... I have tried, but I really have to give up on this-one.