View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:38 PM

ok its been a while since iv had time to look into hydroponics but i went to epcot during the flower and garden show. i got to ride the land and it was the first time i loved it and took lots pics. after words i pick up a book they were selling on hydroponics. i found a site tonight that has free shipping after u spend 100 dollars. the shipping cost was the one thing killing me it was doupling the price of the order and im just used to ebay and amazon with shipping being free. that it costing me it that much was not going to happen.

http://www.atlantishydroponics.com/

so now that i got that out of the way heres what i am planning on ordering
General Hydroponics General Hydroponics: MaxiGro, 2.2 lb - Style # 718301, General Hydroponics,General Hydroponics nutrients,General Hydroponics 3 part,General Hydroponics nutrients,Flora Bloom,General Organics nutrient line

General Hydroponics General Hydroponics: MaxiBloom, 2.2 lb - Style # 718281, General Hydroponics,General Hydroponics nutrients,General Hydroponics 3 part,General Hydroponics nutrients,Flora Bloom,General Organics nutrient line

Grodan Pargro 1.5" Starter Plugs (98 per sheet) - Style # 713210, hydroponic rockwool,rockwool suppliers,rockwool,rockwool cubes,rockwool starter cubes,rockwool conditioner,how often water rockwool

http://www.atlantishydroponics.com/T...-Down-1-lb.asp

Viagrow ViaStone Expanded Clay grow rocks, 10 liter - Style # VS10, hydroponic grow media,Jiffy Pellets,ViaStone,Hydroton,hydroton grow rocks,organic media,hydroponics grow rocks

Sunlight Supply 5" Net Pot - Style # 724515, nursery pots,self watering planters,hydroponic net pots,smart pot,smart planter,nursery pots,plastic nursery pots

Atlantis Hydroponics Atlantis Hydroponics Dry Erase Grow Room Calendar and Marker - Style # VCLNDR, Hydroponic apparel, Atlanta Hydroponics, Hydroponic Grow Room calendar, Atlantis Hydroponics, Atlanta Garden Stores, Local gifts

just wanna see what u guys think about the products and if theres anything else i should ad that i need

Last edited by sean; 05-27-2011 at 11:05 PM.