View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Out of curiosity, does he get a trophy to go along with his title? I hope it's a nice one if so and not one of those cheap plastic kinds. It really takes a lot of the zing! out of winning when you get one of those cheap trophies.
Unfortunately I have no idea, I never got nominated for the title. Shoot, I never even got invited to the award ceremony. I would of liked to at least been invited to the after party.
Quote:
I'm guessing these forums aren't moderated very much (or, if they are the moderator(s) are finding this as entertaining as I am...not sure which).
Though it would be a lot more entertaining if he could pick a conversation and stick with it so one could actually understand what he was talking about. There is only one moderator that I know of (the administrator) but he/she only shows up when someone reports a post.
Quote:
To steer my thread somewhat back on track...my tomato plants are looking quite well
That is good to hear, glad the interruption hadn't hurt your plants. I saw the new pictures you posted yesterday in the other thread "My 2nd "aeroponic Hybrid Setup." Though I have been wondering, didn't you have more than 16 plants? Unfortunately my tomato plants are not doing so well, they seem to have a virus.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 12-05-2009 at 03:59 AM.