View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:40 AM

Arrion Hornsby,
I like fish as well, especially with lemon and tarter sauce. I guess thanks for the link. I'm not familiar with that website, and when I have time to research the websites credibility, I will read it if it's a creditable source for reliable information. But that may take weeks at best, I'm quite busy these days. I'm glad you like to fish. So do I, even though it's been many years since the last time I did. Though I really like to eat fish as much as I can. However I don't see how that is supposed to shed any light on answering the questions I asked. I'm simply not batman, and I don't have time to decipher riddles from the riddler. All I know from your reply is that you like to fish, whatever that's supposed to mean. Happy fishing...

P.S.
I live in the United States, and I only speak English. Let me know if your from some other country, and/or if their may be a problem translating from some other language.

hammerpamf
Quote:
During the rash of sprout-related e. coli outbreaks this year I saw an interview with the president of some sprout growers association in the northeast - he is calling for a new disinfection regime that isn't based on cholrine. I'll see if I can find the interview
That would be interesting, I would like to know what they propose. As well as how it's working out, and if it can be done on live plants safely and effectively. I recently started some pepper seeds I saved from peppers we bought. I had almost half of them grow a mold/fungus on the seeds. I tossed them out, and took the remaining seed stock and soaked them in H2O2 for about 20 min before letting them dry out again. I started a new batch and so far all but one was mold free. I will probably be ready to transplant them into some coco coir in a day or two.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-29-2012 at 02:54 AM.