Thread: Local Fair
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 06:41 AM

Hello fintuckyfarms, Sounds like like great news. I'm not sure what your planing exactly, but I would suggest treating it like a business and make a budget. Decide what systems you want to do, the plants that will be in it etc.. Then make a list of everything you'll need to complete and grow everything. Get prices for it all, and add it up. $500 is a good chunk of change, but wont go too far for a large display. Especially with multiple systems, as well as when you add up all the small things, and/or if you need to have anything shipped to you. I know it will be a lot of work, but I know you'll be successful, and you'll even do ten times as well the next year.

P.S.
I don't know if your interested in any of the pictures that I have taken, but I'll e-mail you in a day or so. Also I would like to know what you have in mind for the hydroponics club? That's an interesting idea, and maybe I can fallow suit here in havasu. Got a Name for it yet? Something Like "Hydro growers of ????." Do you plan a weekly newsletter, website, regular monthly/weekly meetings, forum, etc.. Do you plan a separate group for pot growers and fruit and veggie growers (or plan to filter them out) so pot growers don't wind up being the majority of the club, then turning off the fruit and veggie growers?