View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:06 AM

NorEastFla
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against willard3 in general. I may not be the smartest person on the planet, but I'm far from the dumbest also. If something someone says doesn't make common sense to me, I don't just believe it because they want me to. I'll ask questions in order to make sense out of what there saying. But just because they may give a reply, doesn't mean that it makes scene or is true either. Until they give me a reason to believe them, well that's just their tough luck. Then when they basically demand that I just believe them because they say so (that's where my problem with him in this thread started), well I guess I just don't respond well to that type of attitude. For someone to demand I do/believe what they say, well all I can say is that they better be a police officer, judge, or something with some real authority over me. Then they may have a chance.

P.S. I am very interested in your progress on your setups and plans, as you know we have very similar goals. It's frustrating for me though right now because I just can't seem to come up with the money I need to get things rolling. I plan to start some commercial systems in the back yard, then when I have things dialed in. I have talked to a local nursery owner who has 9 acres of land that's willing to work something out with me setting up a commercial growing operation there at his nursery.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 10-31-2010 at 05:24 AM.