View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 02:38 AM

Quote:
check out this link of big from advanced endorsing a house and garden product. weird but cool.
Perhaps, but it's just propaganda to me. Don't believe every video you see on the net (or anywhere else for that mater). All I see is a guy highly recommending a product, that's a red flag for me. Also after checking out their homepage (growersunderground.com) it's quite lame and uninformative. It only consists of a video of a guy who clams to have developed the best nutrients ever made, and is most likely just a scam. I would never give any information out to a site like that. It has a link to contact them for information (I guess), probably only fishing for e-mail addresses or wanting to scamming you through e-mail. I have also been to the real Advanced Nutrients website many times before, and don't believe for a minute that this growersunderground website is affiliated with the real website in any way shape or form.

P.S. I have e-mailed the real Advanced Nutrients company from their contact US page of the real site with my concerns. I can only wait for their reply.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 02-04-2010 at 04:26 AM.