View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
You'd even scare a dozen "real experts" away with your quoting mania GPS and you'd also ignore a few more of their second opinions as if they couldn't be trusted anyway. Even more links with scientific facts, experiences, testimonies or what ever would come across here, wouldn't ever change your mind, right?

Sadly enough it is pointless to try to have any dialogue with you.

You are free to ignore all facts and clues that are brought to you, but that doesn't make anything of what you think ore write to any thread or question more credible, more plausible and certainly not recommendable for anyone.
I am not afraid if any so called experts get scared, that is there problem. I have only read the title in the earlier link (I was going to bed), but there is a real difference between reading and doing. The tomato's I grew in Calif had no problem in heat. Yes that wasn't 120+ degrees Fahrenheit, but I have been living in Lake Havasu AZ for about 6 years now, in 120+ degrees Fahrenheit. People grow tomato's in raised flower beds, pots and even prepared soil beds. They do this every year successfully, and they don't seem to stop setting fruit when it gets hot.

This may be because the nursery's usually sell heat tolerant variety's here, I don't know. But the fact is they grow successfully here in our heat when taken care of. I doubt I would ever be able to read anything that can change the past. If that scares the experts, maybe they should stop being experts for a while, and try to find out what the regular people are doing that is working. Then take that information back to expert land.