View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 05:38 AM

Default Tradewinds fruit

Thanks for your tip and please allow me to "second" you on your praise of the customer service at Tradewindsfruit.com, which is located in Santa Rosa, CA. Considering that they are in Northern California, they not only have numerous vegetable, herbs and flowers, but also an incredible variety of tropical and subtropical fruit seeds from around the world (with numerous plants from Africa).

Based on our messages back and forth in another thread and your thumbs up about this company, I ordered several vegetable seed packets from them on Saturday night and paid via PayPal. Oops! Then my wife wanted to add a few more seed packets to the order and we didn't want duplicate shipping cost, so we sent them a message Saturday night asking them to combine orders which they confirmed that same evening. By the next day, Sunday afternoon, they emailed a shipping confirmation of the combined order together with a separate email confirming that they combined the order.

As you said, outstanding service: this is the way that all companies should be managed.

Last edited by Paul Perkins; 08-19-2011 at 05:49 AM.