![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to grow tomatoes meant for a greenhouse. Such as "trust", "tropic" and "dombito" . Will the liter bottle offer enough room or do I have to use a gallon bottle? I am growing these outside so I will space the bottles about 12" apart. Will greenhouse style tomatoes grow well outside even if they are not grown within a greenhouse. I live in southern CA along the coast
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The 2-liter is better for patio type tomatoes. I would use the gallon system for anything larger than 3 feet.
I have never tried tomato plants just for greenhouses. I use nothing but regular tomatoes plants that I buy at my local nursery. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|