![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
First of all my name is Eric
just started getting involved in this I have a diatomaceous earth filter available from a pool available to me would it be worth using this a filtering system for my system. or just use whole house type carbon filters and such. Thank you very much |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't think that filter is designed to take out dissolved solids is it?, Isin't it more of a seatmate filter?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That filter uses pool-grade DE. That is nasty stuff. I would keep it away from plants you might eat.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|